A hub for finance, commerce, culture, entertainment, media, and the arts, Miami is a popular destination for private jet passengers from all over the world!
EMC Exotic Rentals provides private jets in Miami for both business and leisure. Our accommodating, knowledgeable staff will assist you with all your Miami private jet charter booking and travel demands. And our range of reliable, roomy, top-quality private jets will ensure you (and your luggage!) get to your destination safely, comfortably, and efficiently.
Private Jet Travel Credentials
In order to fly in Miami via a private jet, all you need is an acceptable form of identification. This includes a Photo ID, a valid passport (if you plan on flying internationally), and any other documents required at the destination – the same credentials as for any domestic or international commercial flight.
How Much Does a Private Jet Charter Cost?
The cost to charter a plane can range anywhere from $1,200 – $10,000 per billable flight hour. That range includes a wide variety of aircraft, from small turboprops to the most luxurious business jets.
Private jets in Miami are often far more practical and financially viable when compared to commercial flights. If you’re preparing for a trip and are considering this option, call us today and we’ll answer any questions or concerns you may have.
We guarantee that once you understand how comfortable renting jet charters is, you won’t want to travel any other way again!
How much does a private jet charter cost?
The cost to charter a plane can range anywhere from $1,200 – $10,000 per billable flight hour. That range includes a wide variety of aircraft from small turboprops to the most expensive luxury business jets.
Aside from the hourly rate of the aircraft, there are many factors which affect private jet charter pricing.
Private Jet Charter Costs — The Full Picture
The main components of a private jet rental cost are:
- Billable Flight Time – Based on the hourly rate of the aircraft and the number of flight hours.
- Fuel Surcharge – Charges vary by type of plane, distance flown and the cost of fuel.
- Crew Fees – Per diem payments, hotel fees, meals, etc.
- Landing, Handling & Incidental Fees – Charges vary by type of plane, airport and other details.
- Federal Excise Tax (FET) – Domestic flights incur a tax of 7.5% on top of all charges.
Want more detail on these fees and other useful info? Visit our Glossary for more information.
Private Jet Rental Cost Breakdown
Here is a sample breakdown of the cost to charter a jet from LA to Aspen, round-trip:
|Routing||Los Angeles, CA to Aspen, CO|
|Flight Time||2.5hrs each way|
|Aircraft Type||Midsize Jet|
|Duration||2 Days / 1 Night|
|Flight Time (5hrs)||$17,000.00|
|Federal Excise Tax (7.5%)||$1,417.50|
This sample breakdown shows all the anticipated fees involved in the average jet rental price.
Clearly, the largest expense is the Flight Time charge.
How is billable flight time determined when flying private?
Billable flight time fees make up the bulk of any private jet charter cost. This cost is paid to the owner of the plane in the form of an hourly rate.
Billable flight time is time in the air plus any additional repositioning fees and/or daily minimum flight time adjustments. Time on the ground does not count toward billable flight time.
- You book a one-way flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
- The flight time is approx. 1hr in a Light Jet.
Since most aircraft have a 2-hr daily minimum flight time commitment, your billable hours may be invoiced like this:
|Flight Time (live)||1.00|
|BILLABLE FLIGHT TIME||2.00|
Private Jet Hourly Rates — Pricing by Aircraft Type
The following hourly rates represent a range of prices for aircraft within each major category. Exact rates for specific aircraft within each class will vary:
|Aircraft Type||Example Aircraft||Max Passengers||Ballpark Hourly Rate|
|Turboprop||Pilatus PC12||6-8||$1,200 – $1,800|
|Very Light Jet||Phenom 100||4-5||$1,500 – $2,250|
|Light Jet||Hawker 400XP||6-8||$2,200 – $3,000|
|Midsize Jet||Lear 60||7-9||$2,800 – $3,800|
|Supermidsize Jet||Citation Sovereign||8-10||$3,800 – $5,000|
|Heavy Jet||Gulfstream G-IV||10-16||$5,000 – $8,000|
Why Choose EMC?
- We offer a wide selection of jet charters in addition to a full-service concierge group.
- Pilot assistance is included.
- High safety standards.
- We operate with transparency, value, integrity, and respect.
- Consistent service excellence and tailored business hours guarantee all our customers and members a quality, personalized experience, from the booking process to our chauffeur service.
- Our offices are located centrally near the Miami International Airport (MIA) for your convenience.
- Strict hygiene and sanitization practices.
Contact us today to book your Miami private jet charter or for more information regarding pricing, availability, destinations, luggage restrictions and regulations.